The District Advancement Committee puts on Eagle Scout Boards of Review each month. Here is the rundown.
- The 3rd Thursday of each month except the month of December.
- Be there by 7PM – Boards opening Ceremony is 7:15
- Expect to be there 1-1.5 hrs
- Each Eagle Candidate should bring their Scoutmaster, a parent/guardian, and 2 guests that will help serve on other Candidates’ Boards
- For candidates that are registered members of the BSA, full uniform is recommended as any scout or scouter would wear to a troop Court of Honor
Eagle Boards of Reviews are Virtual for the time being, contact Joe Berretta for more info.
Page Updated: 06/30/2020