Becoming an Eagle Scout may seem to be quite the trek, but so as long as you stay active and work your way through the ranks, you’ll be on your way soon enough to become an Eagle Scout!
Below are the seven main requirements for obtaining the rank of Eagle Scout.
- Be active in your troop, team, crew, or ship for a period of at least six months after you have achieved the rank of Life Scout.
- Show that you live by the Scout Law and the Scout Oath on a daily basis and name individuals who would gladly provide a recommendation for you!
- Earn a total of 21 merit badges, and make sure you’ve completed or are completing the required badges as well!
- Serve in a leadership position while a Life Scout for at least six months!
- Lead a service project that will benefit an organization and have an impact for years to come.
- Take part in a unit leader conference.
- Finally, successfully complete an Eagle Scout board of review!
Page Updated: 5/15/2020